EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE IN A VERY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
Looking to make that "tree change" to an idyllic country area....then look no further. Situated in the very sought after location of "Dorrigo Mountain" this four bedroom home is only minutes to the township of Dorrigo, on a tar sealed road with the school bus to the gate. Positioned on just over 6 acres with your very own rain forest this home has a perfect Northerly aspect.
As you drive up the tree lined driveway you are greeted with this beautiful residence set in landscaped gardens.
The property features:
* 4 good sized bedrooms, Master is very spacious (7.8m x 4.2m) plus walk in robe
* Large en-suite with bath plus walk-in shower
* Cathedral ceilings to the open plan main living area
* Second living room/lounge room
* French doors leading onto the verandah
* North facing verandah with its far reaching rural views, ideal for alfresco entertaining.
* Polished timber floors
* Modern Farm House kitchen with views out onto the rain forest
* Granite bench tops, gas cook top & electric oven, dishwasher, large pantry
* Cosy slow combustion wood heater for those cooler times
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort throughout the year
* Designated study or library for all the book lovers out there
* Extra large laundry with plenty of cupboards & bench tops
* Solar Hotwater
* Double garage with remote door
* Colorbond garage/workshop with electricity connected
* Dog enclosure
* Open lawned area, plenty of room for a veggie garden or your four-legged friends.
The home would be a wonderful family home or equally suit
your retirement needs, with space around you and far reaching views.
We feel that this property will attract an abundance of interest,
due to its enviable location, 30 minutes to Bellingen, 1 hour to Coffs Harbour, 45 minutes to the nearest beach.
Call Murray today to make an appointment to view the property on
0418 655755 or 6657 1111
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.